Herbal Exporters in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is well-known for its lavish production of rich and natural herbal plants and components. TAATAS (PVT) LTD proudly yields, supplies, and exports more than 35 varieties of high-quality exclusive herbals, including herbal plants and extracts, peels, seeds, barks, leaves, powders, roots, fruits, flowers, and nuts, that are: opulent in medicinal properties; free of chemicals; act as health supplements; and are entirely cultivated in a natural way. TAATAS (PVT) LTD follows distinctive national and global quality standards for the storage, sales and export of herbal items.
The production, local sales, and global exporting of herbal merchandises of TAATAS (PVT) LTD include:
- Flowers: Neem, coconut and rose.
- Roots: Sarsaparilla (Nannari), gentian, liquorish, galangal, ginger and dandelion.
- Barks: Cinnamon and arjuna (Marudham)
- Peels: Orange
- Leaves: Peppermint, drumstick and guava.
- Plant: king of bitters (Siriyaa Nangai), false daisy (Tharisalaanganni), gale of the wind (Keelkkaai nelli) and aloe vera.
- Powders: Neem, curry Leaves, Henna / Hyssop, Lemon
- Nuts: Groundnuts and Bonduc nut
- Extracts: Centella and honey
- Fruits: Bitter melon and gooseberry
- Seeds: Green cardamom and black cumin
TAATAS (PVT) LTD ensures that the high-quality packaging, non-toxic storage, and legal exporting of these herbal products meet outstanding principles. We at TAATAS use innovative and modern technology to rigorously source, evaluate, pack, trade and export these exclusive herbal products.
Need to buy our unique herbal items? You only need to order through our website, and we will deliver the product safety and rapidly right to your doorsteps, no matter where you are located.