Herbal Exporters in Sri Lanka
TAATAS (PVT) LTD manufactures, distributes, and exports several varieties of medicinal herbals for the benefit of local and international people. We, at TAATAS (PVT) LTD, are well-equipped with qualified indigenous herbs that are natural and organic, mainly used for cooking, as well as rare diversity of natural herbs used for the purpose of Ayurvedic medicine with dynamic healing powers.
Why you must choose TAATAS (PVT) LTD for exporting Herbals
TAATAS (PVT) LTD follows all the standards required for legally exporting herbs and herbal products such as plants, leaves, roots, seeds, flowers, peels, barks, powders, extracts, nuts and fruits. The Sri Lanka Export Development Board has a few guidelines and rules for international export of organic and natural herbal items, which are all met successfully by TAATAS (PVT) LTD.
Exporters are expected to follow and have the following important certificates and documents in preparation of their Herbals export orders. TAATAS (PVT) LTD maintains all the necessary requirements given below.
- Company registration – Registration of companies
- Export registration- with the SLEDB
- Quality certificate, obtained from the SLSI (Sri Lanka Standard Institution) and/ or SGS.
- Custom clearance at any destination may require phytosanitary certificate, which are obtained from the plant quarantine office either in the Sea Port or in the Air Port.
- Certificate of origin (CO) and other required documents for natural ingredients and product range by the Department of Commerce, which is the designated issuing authority in Sri Lanka.
- If the buyers require a certificate of origin from any particular chamber, the specimen forms should be obtained from the chamber nominated by the buyer.
- It requires analysis certificates for herbal extracts, spices, and natural products which can be obtained from the ITI (Industrial Technology Institute).
- Before transporting goods to the Port the custom declaration (CUSDEC) needs to be completed. Exporters who wish to claim duty rebate must get the exporter’s copy of the CUSDEC endorsed at the customs Head office.
What you must know about the TAATAS (PVT) LTD Herbal Exporters
The production, export and sales of organic and natural Herbals are a major part of TAATAS (PVT) LTD, which is one of the leading companies with the finest production capacity, locally and internationally. At the management of TAATAS, customer satisfaction is a major goal; which inspires us to create the highest-quality products that are affordable, hygienic, unique as well as elegant. In that regard, as the supreme Herbal exporters in Sri Lanka, TAATAS (PVT) LTD, established under the companies act of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, successfully exports the most high-quality Herbal products internationally, including countries like Australia, Canada, America and Europe.
We at TAATAS (PVT) LTD guarantee that orders made by you will be quickly packaged and delivered safely to your addresses without haste.
Need to buy our unique herbal items? You only need to order through our website, and we will deliver the product safety and rapidly right to your doorsteps, no matter where you are located.
For more details, please contact us at: 0777157070